Thursday, June 4, 2015

Physical Exam Resources

Another page for Things I Don't Have to Carry in My Brain. Aging kind of sucks because I don't remember as well as I used to in my 20s. I used to be able to recall people's names and pinpoint the exact date when I've met them. And friends' telephone numbers by heart. Crazy, huh?

Here are a list of great resources for physical exams:

UCSD Practical Guide to Medicine
As a proud graduate of UCSD, I absolutely love the fact that the SOM there has a page dedicated to the craft of physical examinations. And it's step-by-step with color pictures. So awesome!

Steve Leiner's Blog
Steve Leiner has lectured at our school over multiple occasions and precepted many of my classmates. His blog provides a practical way of thinking through the range of DDX based on patient's chief complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment